Connect with us

News

AUDIO: Womanizing sheriff accused of covering up 18-month-old molestation, other officials accused to be involved

Published

on

Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller that lives lower than your average gangster rapper is back again with another cover-up!

Sheriff Hans Miller

The people of Onslow County should be sick and tired of this pimp, tramp, trollop, and whore of a sheriff that says it’s something wrong with you when you talk about his shortcomings. Everyone who knows Hans Miller knows he’s not worthy to take a dog to the dog pound. He’s been caught up in another riot after he refuses to investigate and hold child predators accountable.

 

Miller is known to have had several meetings with a well-known child sex offender in Onslow County…

Remember last year, we wrote a story about the sheriff having an affair on his wife Becky Miller and provided proof, and that just goes to show that the “Integrity and Honor” he professes does not extend to his wife and was just a witchcraft spell he put on voters. The Whitney and Bobby couple is allegedly back together after his recent re-election win.

A local resident in Onslow County by the name of Sue Brosman came to us late 2017 disclosing information about Sheriff Hans Miller and his disregard to investigate the molestation of her then 18-month-old granddaughter. She told us that Hans Miller (Norbit) promised her that he would investigate the allegation. It seems as though Miller sold her dreams of putting the man responsible behind bars just to get her vote.

Sue Brosman

From what we were told, this has been an ongoing battle for Brosman and her family trying to get justice for her granddaughter. She has been lied to, ignored and betrayed by the sheriff and Onslow County Social Services. It has gotten so ridiculous that District Attorney Earnie Lee and Assistant District Attorney Mike Maultsby called Brosman and apologized to her on behalf of Miller, according to Brosman.

District Attorney Earnie Lee

Assistant District Attorney Mike Maultsby

We do not have the recording of the District Attorney and his assistant apologizing, but it seems as though Brosman would have no reason to lie as she has die-hard supported Miller. In the recording, Brosman alleged that Onslow County Commissioner Robin Knapp’s wife Kelli Knapp also secretly recorded Lee and Maultsby. Lee and Maultsby did ask how they could help remedy the problem, according to Brosman but she claims she has received no help and that she is trying to get justice all on her own.

Onslow County Social Worker, Kelli Knapp

READ THESE MESSAGES BROSMAN SENT TO SHERIFF HANS MILLER:

An Onslow County Deputy named John Getty is also accused of being involved. He allegedly called Brosman and told her to turn on “them” and her response was for Getty to go to District Attorney Earnie Lee and tell the truth. From what we were told, it looks as though Getty was close to the investigation and no longer had control once Miller called it off. 

Deputy John Getty

BEFORE ANYONE GET MAD AND UPSET, WE DID NOT MAKE THE ACCUSATIONS…WE ARE JUST REPORTING…

Listen To The Audio Recording BELOW:

 

 

 

3 Comments

3 Comments

  1. Tay

    August 29, 2018 at 12:54 am

    Lmaooo damn. Y’all let the sheriff have it in this story lol.

  2. Denise

    September 4, 2018 at 6:11 pm

    This is alleged molestation that has been proved to be not true by several doctors ( however not closed case yet) and seems to be nothing but a sad ploy to win custody. I think before things should be reported it should be confirmed as real news . This isn’t a gossip column.

  3. Bubba Westlife

    September 6, 2018 at 3:37 pm

    This is another fake story. When can you report some real stories and not copy and paste or change some of the wording around to make them your stories. Please get a real job

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

President Trump rumored to visit New Bern, NC Wednesday

Published

on

The 45th President of The United States of America Donald Trump is scheduled to make an appearance in Eastern Carolina Wednesday.

According to the New York Post, President Trump will be surveying the destructive damage left by Hurricane Florence.

The exact locations Trump will visit were not immediately available but White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed Trump’s North Carolina visit.

President Trump issued a disaster declaration Sunday for several counties in North Carolina.

The order issued is for residents in the affected area to apply for federal funding.

Locals in New Bern tells News In Onslow that Trump is expected to be in Downtown New Bern and that his car landed in Cherry Point, North Carolina Monday evening.

 

 

Continue Reading

News

One dead in Bear Creek Road wreck

Published

on

One person is dead tonight in a Bear Creek Road wreck.

The name of the person killed has not been released. Officials say alcohol use, speed and water on the road was all factors.

The driver died at the scene.

This story is DEVELOPING and we will release more information as it becomes available.

Continue Reading

News

Public’s Safety suffering at the hands of Onslow County Government, lifts mandatory evacuation

Published

on

Onslow County, North Carolina Government is causing a lot of confusion on the public’s safety to return home after many fled the area from Hurricane Florence wrath. 

Top officials in North Carolina including Governor Roy Cooper have told those who fled the state to stay where they are because it is not safe to return, but Onslow County Manager David Cotton said otherwise.

David Cotton said in an EOC(Emergency Operations Center) update Monday morning that evacuees from Onslow County will be able to return Tuesday, September 12, at 8:00 A.M.

Robin Knapp, an Onslow County Commissioner does not agree with Cotton’s decision and is urging evacuees to not return to Onslow County because it is not safe.

“We are not completely done with flooding and if it continues to rain, we will see an INCREASE in flooding. So, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN ATTEMPT,” he said in a Facebook post. (He deleted the below post).

Robin Knapp deeming it is not safe to return to Jacksonville before he deleted the post.

While the roads in and around Onslow County are still flooded and dangerous, many will lose resources and reimbursement due to the decision to lift the mandatory evacuation.

Routes back into Onslow County has not yet been decided.

Some in the area are worried that they will lose their eligibility for disaster relief funding through certain avenues, and employers will demand employees to show for work, and Fema has already begun denying applicants in Onslow County to receive help.

If you plan on traveling back soon; be mindful that rivers around Eastern North Carolina will crest which may result in the available passable routes today to become impassable in the next few days. You are also asked to bring back supplies that will last for 7 days.

Onslow County remains under a flash flood warning until 12:30 P.M. Tuesday.

Us here at News In Onslow responded to the confusion below:

 

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending