Connect with us


The “KILLER” Cave Gentleman’s club ordered to SHUT-DOWN



I said I wasn’t gonna tell anybody but I just couldn’t keep it to myself!!!


One man’s family is receiving some justice tonight after he was gunned down and killed at a local violent club in Jacksonville, The Cave Gentleman’s Club. It happened on December 22, 2017, when 39-year-old Tyrone Lamont Baileywas killed outside of the Cave club. Police say 32-year-old,Jyree Dominic Noel is responsible for Bailey’s death. Jacksonville Police say at approximately 1:57 AM early Friday morning, Dec. 22, the Jacksonville Police Department responded to a report of shots fired at the Cave located at 531 Richlands Highway. When police officers arrived, Bailey was found suffering from a gunshot wound.

News In Onslow learned earlier today, that the Cave Gentleman’s club has been ordered to shut-down by the city of Jacksonville. Insiders say that the Cave has become a danger and a threat to nearby businesses. We’ve learned that the club has been given until January 19, 2018, to close its doors for good. A couple of weeks ago, the “killer” club liquor licenses were suspended by the North Carolina ABC Commission. The suspension came after statements from witnesses and Jacksonville Police investigation following a deadly shooting at the club on December 22, 2017. Police records show the club has a violent history since spring of 2016,

The struggling owner Amy Sylvain immediately went to social media after the suspension to apologize to Bailey’s family.

The former Cave Gentleman’s Club owner, Amy Sylvain

Insiders say the altercation between Bailey and Noel allegedly started inside the club. A local DJ who was reportedly fired from 101.9 Kiss FM, Eric Blackwell also vented on social media about the shooting saying the club had no responsibility for the shooting and business there must continue.

Now, that same DJ, “DJ Blaq” is being accused of the violent club’s history since Spring of 2016, according to one employee.

Erick Blackwell known as “DJ Blaq”

Sylvain confirmed the club’s closing on social media Thursday night. “This Saturday 1/13/18 I invite everyone to come out to our farewell party,” she said in a Facebook post.

Sylvain also posted in a comment referencing the city of Jacksonville and the A.L.E. as “they,” saying she is a danger for the triangle business.

The power couple, Amy Sylvain and Eric Blackwell will no longer be business partners at the Cave. “DJ Blaq” has already announced his new venue but it is unknown if he will be dragging Sylvain with him after his career ended hers.

Amy, why did you let these people do this to your club? So smart but so stupid! Your money, mind, and emotions are in our prayers.

DJ Blaq, why did you take this woman club down? How do you have more security to protect you but not the customers? Sad!

We will keep you updated on this developing shut-down!

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Ms. Bloody shoes Cardi B 6 months pregnant, but with who baby?



Word on the streets is that Cardi B is pregnant – aproximately six months. I’m sure to some of you it’s no surprise because recently we’ve noticed her covered-up looks in the last month or so. Now, the rumor started during the Super Bowl weekend last month and officially went into overdrive when Cardi accepted her IHeartRadio Music Award in an empire wasist Christian Siriana dress. She may have worn that dress on purpose, to probably show all the other dudes that it may be their baby, but who know’s, it could be offset’s baby?

TMZ reports that Cardi’s baby is due the first week of July, but that won’t stop Cardi from making money moves, of course. She’s still set to perform at Coachella next month and she announced during her IHeartRadio speech Sunday that her first studio album will be dropping in April.

Sources tell TMZ that Cardi is still planning to tour with Bruno Mars come September-no more than two months after she brings a mini Cardi into the world.

Continue Reading


Sunday’s Family Guy Will Air Uninterrupted Thanks to PlayStation, the Show’s Sole Sponsor



Sunday’s Family Guy was supposed to be the animated comedy’s first episode in 15 years to air with limited commercial interruptions. Instead, the telecast will contain no ad breaks at all.

PlayStation is the sole sponsor Sunday’s extended episode of the Fox series. Who’s excited? We’ve heard that before and after the episode, Fox will air a 60-second spot, called “Arrow,” to promote God of War, the latest installment in Playstation’s mythology-based franchise.

Because of the PlayStation sponsorship, the Family Guy episode will now air completely uninterrupted for the first time.

PlayStation saw a big audience overlap between Family Guy viewers and action game fans, and Qizilbash noted that Sunday’s episode fell within its “critical” six-week launch window for God of War.

“When we evaluate media partner opportunities, we look at three things: the right audience alignment, the right time—proximity to launch—and strength and reach of our distinguished partners. Family Guy checked all the boxes,” said Qizilbash.

In Sunday’s Family Guy episode, “Send in Stewie, Please,” baby Stewie (voiced by Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane) is sent to the office of his school’s child psychologist (voiced by Sir Ian McKellen) after pushing a classmate, and experiences several emotional revelations about himself.

Fox had announced in January that a March episode of Family Guy would air with fewer advertising pods. At the time, the show’s producers told Adweek in January that the idea for the reduced ad load came about because the episode was running long, and Fox decided that limited commercial interruption would be an ideal solution to accommodate its longer run time.

“I will give them credit, because they said, ‘We’re going to find a sponsor,’ and then they said, ‘Even if we don’t, we’re going to air it without interruption,’” said executive producer and co-showrunner Rich Appel.


Continue Reading


CNN’s Anderson Cooper reveal SHOCKING information about him and his long-time boyfriend!



It seems like Anderson Cooper’s CNN work caused his longtime boyfriend to leave him without love. On Thursday, Time Magazine said Anderson Cooper confirmed that he and his boyfriend Benjamin Maisani had broken up. Their relation first went public in 2015.

“Benjamin and I seperated as boyfriends some time ago,” Cooper told People. “We are still family to each other, and love eachother very much. We remain best of friends, and will continue to share much of or lives together.”

Now, when the breakup first happened, The Daily Mail first reported the news. It was also said that Cooper had been spending a noticably large amount of time with one Victor Lopez, a doctor based in Dallas.


Continue Reading